Author Topic: best ebook reader for windows tablets = touch capable reader  (Read 17383 times)

September 15, 2019, 05:47:14 PM
Read 17383 times

YzbVolkan

• Information
  • Novice reader
best ebook reader for windows tablets = touch capable reader
« on: September 15, 2019, 05:47:14 PM »
Hi,

what is the best ebook (PDF, epub, CZB, comic a.s.f.) reader for windows 10 Tablets with full support of touch capabilities?

thanks,
 YzbVolkan

September 18, 2019, 04:53:46 PM
Reply #1

YzbVolkan

• Information
  • Novice reader
Re: best ebook reader for windows tablets = touch capable reader
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 04:53:46 PM »
http://xfmro77i3lixucja.onion/forum/Smileys/blue/embarrassed.gif

come on guys, has no one an clue?

I mean a really cool app for Windows 10, which makes full usage of touch.

If I'm asking Google with "the best ebook reader for windows 10 tablets", one of the first suggestions is e.g. "Icecream Ebook Reader". I've tested it: it doesn't fit on a small 8" Screen, non-modal windows of the apps pops up, which you can not click on it, without switching tablet modus off or quit the application.

Is there out not an app with capable read all the file formats and has a good usablity?

Thanx
 YĆ¼zbasi

September 30, 2020, 02:49:21 AM
Reply #2

AxelDave

• Information
  • Novice reader
Re: best ebook reader for windows tablets = touch capable reader
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2020, 02:49:21 AM »
I just discovered this library and was browsing the posts.  Unless you solved this, I have a suggestion.

Try Freda.  I've used it since the Windows Mobile ~5 days and have been happy with it.  It also allows linking and download from various cloud storage sites including OneDrive.  Though the ability to sync to see the cloud contents on the bookshelf (without downloading everything) has eluded me so far; think about this function as being the way Kindle shows you the books you have on the Amazon library without downloading the full file, just the basic data to name, show the cover and categorize it.

It does allow syncing of reading status across devices using the cloud link which is nice.  Also, it has a good Android version to compliment it on tablets.

Good luck and let me know if you use it and figure out that bookshelf sync.