Author Topic: RACIST BOOKS  (Read 10640 times)

February 16, 2021, 09:44:56 AM
Reply #45

Leser65

• Information
  • Fluent reader
Re: RACIST BOOKS
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2021, 09:44:56 AM »
"Gottfried Feder (27 January 1883 – 24 September 1941) was a German civil engineer, a self-taught economist and one of the early key members of the Nazi Party and its economic theoretician. It was one of his lectures, delivered in 1919, that drew Hitler into the party." (See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gottfried_Feder )

"This library is an Antifascist space, alt-right propaganda or other fascist or racist content is not welcome here."

March 07, 2021, 10:28:04 PM
Reply #46

DownWithCapitalism

• Information
  • Novice reader
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2021, 10:28:04 PM »
So the library readership will consist of a mass of debt slaves ruled over by a few rich plutocrats, but at least the slaves can't be exposed to ideas that could be labelled Nazi/fascist/alt-right. Wall Street and the banks thank you from the bottoms of their hollow hearts.

Allow me to offer one more for the book-burning: A History of Central Banking and the Enslavement of Mankind by Stephen Mitford Goodson.

March 09, 2021, 07:25:41 PM
Reply #47

BeraVonSodom

• Information
  • Novice reader
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2021, 07:25:41 PM »
I read this topic and wonder how "Leser65" and people like him/her/it knows, what kind of book(s) it is, that should be censored?

Have they read the books? Is there a list of kind of books like this and who fill this list (so they - the masterminds - read the books for the censors)?

As alternative you can mark critical books with a sign. There are also readers with a scientific interest.

Darwin was also a racist - if you want

please be careful - after all critical books where deleted - comes next: anti-feminist books, anti-christian books, anti-vegetarian books, anti-academic books :-)
a never ending story

December 14, 2021, 04:25:27 PM
Reply #48

encmsg

• Information
  • Novice reader
« Reply #48 on: December 14, 2021, 04:25:27 PM »
i do not know what is facist, can someone recomend book why is bad it? it is so bad to read und not understend

December 14, 2021, 07:45:16 PM
Reply #49

rauhas_fights_for_happy

• Information
  • Novice reader
« Reply #49 on: December 14, 2021, 07:45:16 PM »
I didn't know site owner subscribes to totalitarian practices until I see these post. First I thought stupid post calling for censorship will obviously be dismissed. And I want to say I am VERY VERY disappointed, I think the site philosophy stands for nothing now. Why this site even exists? Why do we need it? What is difference between this now and shit like basic library selecting that which you are allowed to read like fucking Soviet? Remember to combat fascism you must restrict what people allowed to think and control their opinions and the knowledge available to them!
I think everyone is good to remember 2 things: 1) that chief librarian can be bullied into removing whatever you want, and 2) that all the books quoted will be found in other, actual real libraries.
This is clown show in very ironic way. Disappointed.

December 14, 2021, 07:49:06 PM
Reply #50

rauhas_fights_for_happy

• Information
  • Novice reader
« Reply #50 on: December 14, 2021, 07:49:06 PM »
People you can stop using site now. Very very ironic how convenient the Other libraries post is pinned to top of page. https://trantor.is/forum/index.php?topic=3.0

Always recall: No surrender to selected knowlege from patronizing assholes.
Mr Zenow, tear down that wall!

December 15, 2021, 02:35:10 PM
Reply #51

encmsg

• Information
  • Novice reader
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2021, 02:35:10 PM »
delete und burn boks?

December 24, 2021, 04:28:36 PM
Reply #52

cpp

• Information
  • Novice reader
« Reply #52 on: December 24, 2021, 04:28:36 PM »
Woke is the New Nazi.

December 28, 2021, 07:08:22 PM
Reply #53

Mesarz

• Information
  • Novice reader
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2021, 07:08:22 PM »
I cannot believe the Librarian for the Imperial Library of Trantor would be so ignorant as to remove BOOKS from the "Trantorian Library" Supposed to be the largest most extensive and complete library in all the galaxy. You are a fool for removing books just because you "dislike" the politics of it. Yes, I believe in the holocaust, that it did happen. But I would not EVER think to remove a book just because I disagree with it. This makes me want to puke, all over you. Shame on you and all the Aholes who participated in this thread. You are all trash, and I'm glad I saw this post before using this website. SHAME ON YOU, Trying to rewrite history and playing god.

January 08, 2022, 08:53:59 PM
Reply #54

encmsg

• Information
  • Novice reader
« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2022, 08:53:59 PM »
translete freinds??

One hundred years before the war, a German poet named Heinrich Heine said “Where one burns books, one will, in the end, burn people”. In 1933, the Nazis encouraged students and academics to burn books containing ‘un-German’ ideals, with titles by authors such as H.G. Wells, Albert Einstein and Jack London. A few years later and Heine’s awful prediction was to come true.

it can aply to fasist?