Author Topic: I would like to delete one of my uploads  (Read 1130 times)

January 08, 2021, 05:06:02 PM
Read 1130 times

ast00001

• Information
  • Novice reader
I would like to delete one of my uploads
« on: January 08, 2021, 05:06:02 PM »
How can I delete one of my uploads?

January 13, 2021, 06:51:36 AM
Reply #1

ast00001

• Information
  • Novice reader
Re: I would like to delete one of my uploads
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2021, 06:51:36 AM »
Apparently you don't get any help in this forum...

February 08, 2021, 07:24:03 PM
Reply #2

Las Zenow

• Information
  • Avid reader
  • Chief Librarian
  • You just leave it to the Library.
    • Imperial Library of Trantor
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 07:24:03 PM »
After you upload the book you are redirected into a website where you can review your upload, edit it's metadata and/or delete the books you have uploaded. If you don't see the books still loading you should try to refresh the page.

Once the book has being approved by a moderator you can not delete it. If you have some reason for the deletion you can try contacting me privately and we can see what we can do about it.
Happy reading!!!

March 20, 2021, 08:49:37 PM
Reply #3

reams2

• Information
  • Novice reader
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2021, 08:49:37 PM »
After you upload the book you are redirected into a website where you can review your upload, edit it's metadata and/or delete the books you have uploaded. If you don't see the books still loading you should try to refresh the page.

Once the book has being approved by a moderator you can not delete it. If you have some reason for the deletion you can try contacting me privately and we can see what we can do about it.

Is there a way to edit a book that has already been approved by a moderator? For instance, an older submission was missing the ISBN and now that I have found it, I want to add it to the book metadata.

March 24, 2021, 10:05:22 AM
Reply #4

Las Zenow

• Information
  • Avid reader
  • Chief Librarian
  • You just leave it to the Library.
    • Imperial Library of Trantor
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2021, 10:05:22 AM »

Is there a way to edit a book that has already been approved by a moderator? For instance, an older submission was missing the ISBN and now that I have found it, I want to add it to the book metadata.

Right now only moderators can change the metadata in the library directly. You could download the epub, edit it and reupload it adding a comment that is an updated version of another one. But I understand this is tedious.

Also right now modifying the metadata in the library doesn't modify the epub itself, one day we should add something to actually update epubs when you modify it.
Happy reading!!!