Author Topic: Greetings Fellow Travellers, Sages, Ladder Climbers. Bookish Greetings to all!  (Read 5145 times)

November 02, 2018, 03:54:53 PM
Read 5145 times

cozypumpkinmammoth

• Information
  • Novice reader
I greet the court with humility, and perhaps, gifts if they would be had.
But it is customary in the land I come from for mirth and welcome before the trading of spices and artifiacts. Though... I suppose I'm not home anymore, not that the far land I have travelled from was truly my home, all the same...well, it is very far off indeed. Furthermore, I am now subject to your customs rather than my own.

Thus, should you wish to peruse my caravan of oddities, scrolls, elixirs, and bearded folk-mechangnomen. You say you don't have a clue what a bearded muca-goblin is? I'm quite sure, your grace, I have no idea what that is either. **Chuckles emanate from robust, charming men and women of the Stacks**  (*shit on snickerbread, I hope the Imperial Lord of Books is of a position fitting the title I just spat out...I'm going to lose my head for this?! After all I've done to make it to these halls of resplendent, undreamt arcana - shelves bursting with lore I'd sell my soul for...oh no, I shouldn't give a two-camels-fuck-piss about the "your grace", because I just made the courtiers laugh at their liege lord**)

"Ehm, gruff, GRUF, excuse me, your eminence. I forget my place. I'm no more than a brain and a name, which, as it happens," **bows lowly** "is Cozy Pumpkin Mammoth".

**Cozy Pumpkin Mammoth stands before you, quivering at the knees from the low stance he is currently postured in. They wobble more and more with each passing moment. Greet him? Or let him make a bit more of a fool of himself than he already has?**