Or create an account ->
1. What a way to start the day.
2. Choices, choices.
3. You’re really going to make me get into the box, aren’t you?
5. I cursed him in hoarse, raspy whimpers.
6. I never needed to come out of the fireplace, right?
7. I can not eat that con-crete cake.
8. Yummy, yummy C4.
9. As soon as the CDC got hold of me, I was a dead unicorn.
10. I might start thinking you like the man if you keep acting this way.
11. How haven’t I tired you out yet?
12. If Officer Fluffy barked at me, I’d sock him in the snout.
13. Angels are assholes.
14. We have one question.
15. Why are you wearing my clothes, Quinn?
16. If that bothers you, wait until she calls the incubus ‘Father.’
17. How could a piece of technology thwart me?
18. If someone doesn’t bring me neutralizer in the next five minutes, there will be bodies stashed in the nearest stairwell.
19. The incubus wanted to play poker.
20. You can eat this nice steak instead of my hand.
21. Are you sure you’re not an angel in disguise?
22. What are you attempting to do? Single-handedly raise the birthrate in Vermont?
23. This is almost entirely your fault.
24. Why was everyone so happy?
About R.J. Blain
From Chapter One of Booked for Murder
The Magical Romantic Comedy (with a body count) Reading Order