Log In
Or create an account ->
Imperial Library
Home
About
News
Upload
Forum
Help
Login/SignUp
Index
Preface
序
I’m not a scholar; I’m a thinker.
第一章 我不是学问家,而是一个思想家
Confucianism and Buddhism are my basis.
壹 我的思想的根本就是儒家跟佛家
Buddhism
The Buddhist attitude toward life
贰 佛家
佛家对生命的一个看法
Hinayana is leaving the secular world.
小乘佛教主要是出世
Mahayana—why I am both a Buddhist and a Confucian
大乘佛教——我为什么既是一个佛教徒,又是一个儒教徒
Discipline, meditation, wisdom & the stories of “Stick” and “Shout” in Chan School
“戒、定、慧”与禅宗故事中的“棒喝”
The supreme liberation is becoming Buddha.
最高的解放就是成佛
Confucian
Confucius’ knowledge is a knowledge of life and existence.
叁 儒家
孔子的学问是生命、生活之学
I can be considered as belonging to the Lu-Wang school.
我算是陆王派
Wang Yangming’s “familiarity with one’s disposition”
王阳明的“明心见性”
Confucianism and Buddhism: the enlightened person has no problem.
Difference between Confucianism and Buddhism
肆 佛家与儒家:高明的人通达无碍
佛跟孔子的异同
Intellectual inclination toward Buddhism & life along the Confucian path
我在思想上倾向佛家,生活上走儒家的路
I am not qualified as a person of learning; I’m a thinker.
我不够一个学问家,而是一个思想家
Questions of reality and life have occupied my mind.
第二章 现实问题和人生问题占据着我的头脑
From Revolutionary Alliance to Peking University
From joining Revolutionary Alliance to teaching at Peking University
壹 从同盟会到北大
从参加同盟会到任教北大
Work with Chen Duxiu and Li Dazhao
与陈独秀、李大钊共事
Bring Xiong Shili to Peking University
介绍熊十力到北大任教
Gu Hongming of an analytical mind but quite tendentious
辜鸿铭有见识,但思想主张很偏
My intercourse with the four professors of the Institute of Chinese Studies, Tsinghua University
我与清华国学院四大导师
Rural reconstruction
My running school in Shandong
贰 我与乡村建设
我在山东办学的经历
When I was Yan Xishan’s advisor
我做阎锡山顾问的时候
Han Fuju and Rural Reconstruction Institute
韩复榘与乡村建设研究院
My views on rural reconstruction
我的乡村建设主张
My second son is Tao Xingzhi’s student.
我的二儿子是陶行知的弟子
Involvement in national affairs
Feng Yuxiang’s men both loved and feared him.
叁 奔走国事
冯玉祥让士兵又爱又怕
My student Xu Minghong and the Fujian People’s Government
我的学生徐名鸿与福建人民政府
Li Zongren’s War Zone Party Policy Committee
我与李宗仁的“战地党政委员会”
My contact with Chiang Kai-shek
我与蒋介石的来往
My impression of Hu Zongnan and Chen Cheng
我对胡宗南和陈诚的印象
Chiang Kai-shek’s greatest contribution
蒋介石最大的贡献
Zhou Enlai is a paragon.
周恩来是一个完人
My intercourse with Mao Zedong: different ideas of China’s future
与毛泽东相交:对中国前途的认识
I am different from the others engaged in political activities.
我和其他政治活动家的不同
Days after the year 1949
It would be better to preserve my middleman status.
肆 1949年以后的岁月
我想保留一个中间人的地位
Zhang Dongsun, a professor of philosophy
哲学教授张东荪
I was too arrogant, too bigheaded in September of 1953.
1953年9月,自己心太盛、气太高
Perseverance in the turbulant days
动乱岁月里的坚守
The commander of forces can be carried off; the will of a common man cannot be taken.
三军可夺帅也,匹夫不可夺志
Two greatest things in my life
伍 我一生最重要的大事
My views of other people, the world and myself
第三章 我对他人、世界和自身的看法
Historical figures
Yan Yangchu has no head for philosophy concerning rural reconstruction.
壹 当年人事
晏阳初对乡村问题缺乏哲学的头脑
Hu Shi has very shallow views of things.
胡适的头脑是粗浅的
Kang Youwei’s works of the early period have their value.
康有为的价值是在他比较早的时候
A few words on representatives of Neo-Confucianism
点评“新儒家”代表人物
Contemporaries who influenced me
同代中对我有影响的人
The ones I admire most
我所佩服的人
I’m afraid the greatest Chinese is Mao Zedong.
最伟大的中国人物恐怕还是毛泽东
My views of the world
I approve Colloquial Literature Movement and I’m not conservative.
贰 我对世界的看法
我赞成白话文运动·我不保守
Comments on the May Fourth Movement
对五四运动的评价
Why I opposed the Buddhism of the time
我为什么反对当年的佛教
Chinese moral: the standards for right and wrong should not be sought in the external world.
中国的道德:是非的标准不要向外找
Chinese society is disorganized and liable to peace.
中国是散漫而容易和平的社会
Chinese society began to differ from Western society.
中西社会分歧的开始
Intellect, rationality and spirituality
理性、理智与灵性
Customs and truth
习俗与真理:极高明而道中庸
Western culture, Chinese culture and Indian culture
西方文化、中国文化与印度文化
Development is always good.
发展总是好的
Crisis of modernization is not very severe.
现代化的危机不会很大
My opinion of Women’s Liberation Movement
对妇女解放运动的见解
My views of U.S. and U.S.S.R.
我对美苏的看法
China’s future and the future of the world
中国的前途、世界的前途
My expectations for the youth: do what each one can do in this time of hope
对青年的希望:在这个有希望的时候要各尽所能
A piece of advice to scholars
对思想界的劝告
What kind of person I am
My hobbies
叁 我是一个怎样的人
我的嗜好
How I keep in good health
我如何养生
Why I have an interest in Traditional Chinese Medicine
我为什么对中医感兴趣
I am not a sage.
我不是个圣人
My own understanding of the cosmos
我的宇宙观
My views on death
我怎么看待死亡
Looking back on my life: the plainer, the better
回顾一生:越平淡越好
编后记
← Prev
Back
Next →
← Prev
Back
Next →